logo

قديم 17-03-2010, 09:38 PM
  المشاركه #1
كاتب مميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2006
المشاركات: 4,134

Hi all

I am excited to participate in this section of our Moltqa for the first time and i would like to thank each and every one who is trying hard to bring this live and who put his efforts to make it successful.

King Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz A Leader of Consequence

The link below is Video came out from Center of Strategic and International Studies introducing Dr Rob Sobhani who wrote a book about King Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz

I am proud to hear this statement about our leader and every Saudi should be as well. Please enjoy it

http://csis.org/multimedia/video-kin...er-consequence

Have a Nice Weekend

الموضوع الأصلي : اضغط هنا    ||   المصدر :

قسم الترجمة والمعاني

قديم 18-03-2010, 06:10 PM
  المشاركه #2
عضو هوامير المميز
المشاركات: 192

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أنا هذاك الرجال
Hi all

I am excited to participate in this section of our Moltqa for the first time and i would like to thank each and every one who is trying hard to bring this live and who put his efforts to make it successful.

King Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz A Leader of Consequence

The link below is Video came out from Center of Strategic and International Studies introducing Dr Rob Sobhani who wrote a book about King Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz

I am proud to hear this statement about our leader and every Saudi should be as well. Please enjoy it

http://csis.org/multimedia/video-kin...er-consequence

Have a Nice Weekend

GREAT(_ (_ (_ (_

قديم 22-03-2010, 09:49 AM
  المشاركه #3
كاتب مميز

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mobily
GREAT(_ (_ (_ (_

Thank you Sir

قديم 22-03-2010, 09:54 AM
  المشاركه #4
كاتب مميز

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة haoyunonline
TCI Rubber Expansion Joint company is able to design and manufacture the series of Rubber Flexible Joints according to the international GWB related technical standard which is mainly used for supplying water,electric power,chemical industry,shipbuilding and so on.They have the following characteristics:good flexibity,noise and vibration reduction,low mass,easy installation and resistance against acid,alkaline,oil and high temperature.T.C.I rubber flexible joint http://www.jismarinevalve.com/expansion-joints.html (Rubber Joint) are ideal in heating and air conditioning systems, where low initial cost and maximum reliability are a must. The TS connectors have EPDM cover, providing excellent resistance to sunlight, ozone, oxidation and is resistant to damage from dropping oil. The unit has EPDM tube, which is good for hot, and cold-water service & mild chemicals. The fully molded Single Sphere design provides greater flexibility, thus protecting mating flanges, especially PVC and fiberglass types. The steel flanges easily rotate on the bellows, which makes it easier to line up the bolt holes during installation when mating flanges are out of line. Separate retaining rings are never required. With a temperature rating of -20°C to 100° C ., the standard sizes range from 1" through 12" I.D. can be with the working pressure at 300 psi, Sizes 14" through 24" have working pressure at 150 psi.

I am trying to figure out what you are trying to say. This
is not related to the subject at all. Thanks

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)

consequence

king

leader

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك