تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2012
المشاركات: 39

السلام عليكم

إثراء للموضوع .. وتعميم الفائدة

هذة قصاصات مفيدة لأخونا ( سكربت ) جزاة الله عنا كل خير
قمت بجمعها لأستفيد منها .. ووجدت أنة من الافضل مشاركتك بها
عبارة عن شرح للبيع والشراء والربح ( بشكل مبسط ) ونصائح عامة وضبط العنوان

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar 1.rar‏ (857.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 341)

قديم 09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
  المشاركه #74
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 5,845

بس مشكل اوبشن اكسبرس متأخر 15 دقيقة عن السوق مدري هذي الحقيقة مرة على احد يفتح 5.45 ويغلق 12.15 ماهو مع اسعار السوق بالمره

قديم 09-01-2013, 07:41 PM
  المشاركه #75
عضو هوامير المميز

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الاسهم 2
بس مشكل اوبشن اكسبرس متأخر 15 دقيقة عن السوق مدري هذي الحقيقة مرة على احد يفتح 5.45 ويغلق 12.15 ماهو مع اسعار السوق بالمره
راسلتهم الان قالوا وقع على الاتفاقية الوقت الحقيقي واعتقد اتحلت المشكلة نجرب اليوم الاغلاق

قديم 10-01-2013, 01:03 AM
  المشاركه #76
مشرف منتديات هوامير
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 6,554

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الاسهم 2
راسلتهم الان قالوا وقع على الاتفاقية الوقت الحقيقي واعتقد اتحلت المشكلة نجرب اليوم الاغلاق

شكلك من العجلة في أحد الاتفاقيات

اللي تعطيك أسعار متأخرة وضعت عليها صح

يعني إنك تقبل بأسعار متاخرة

فدا زلة في جرة قلم

قديم 10-01-2013, 01:31 AM
  المشاركه #77
عضو هوامير المميز

[QUOTE=سكربت;20132320]

فدا زلة في جرة قلم
[/QUOTE
الحمد لله تعالجة المشكله
ابعرف طيب ايش ميزة الاسعار المتأخرة ليش بالاساس حاطينها

قديم 25-01-2013, 04:56 PM
  المشاركه #78
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
المشاركات: 1,020

السلام عليكم
حاولت أفتح حساب لكن تعثرت في الخطوة الثامنة حيث أتت الاختيارات في MONEY Market fund sweepكالتالي:
You may have the Free Credit Balances, as defined in the Account Agreement, and earn taxable interest or be swept into a sweep fund (“Fund”). If no Fund is available in your jurisdiction or if no box is checked, you will earn interest, which is taxable.

Money Market Fund Sweep Feature - If available in my (our) jurisdiction, I (we) elect to have the Free Credit Balances in my (our) Account automatically invested (i.e., swept) into shares of a short-term liquidity fund. My (our) Free Credit Balances will be placed into a Fund as my (our) Primary Fund (as defined in the Money Fund Sweep feature section of the Account Agreement) depending upon my (our) jurisdiction. I (we) understand that the terms and conditions, including those regarding automatic investment and redemption, of the Money Fund Sweep feature section of the Account Agreement apply to the Fund, and I (we) agree to be bound by them. Funds may not be purchased or held by U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, U.S. persons or Cayman Island residents, and are not available in all countries. Distributions to investors who are not U.S. residents or citizens may not be subject to U.S. tax withholding provided the account holder(s) has (have) provided documentation of status required by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. I (we) understand that if I (we) open the Account while physically present in the U.S., I (we) will not have the option of using a Fund until I (we) complete an Authorization to Purchase Offshore Investment Shares when outside the U.S., and until that time I (we) select the taxable interest feature.
Free Credit Interest Feature - I (we) elect to keep my (our) Free Credit Balances at optionsXpress and earn taxable interest in accordance with the Free Credit Interest feature.
ما أدري ايش اختار؟؟

قديم 25-01-2013, 10:19 PM
  المشاركه #79
مشرف منتديات هوامير

[quote=الاسهم 2;20132749]
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سكربت

فدا زلة في جرة قلم
[/quote
الحمد لله تعالجة المشكله
ابعرف طيب ايش ميزة الاسعار المتأخرة ليش بالاساس حاطينها

بالأصل الخدمة المباشرة لبث الأسعار اللحظية مدفوعة
لكن قدمت مجاناً
ممكن مستقبلاً تتغير سياسية الشركة لو أرادوا تصبح مدفوعة 50$ / شهرياً

قديم 25-01-2013, 10:21 PM
  المشاركه #80
مشرف منتديات هوامير

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بايت208
السلام عليكم
حاولت أفتح حساب لكن تعثرت في الخطوة الثامنة حيث أتت الاختيارات في MONEY Market fund sweepكالتالي:
You may have the Free Credit Balances, as defined in the Account Agreement, and earn taxable interest or be swept into a sweep fund (“Fund”). If no Fund is available in your jurisdiction or if no box is checked, you will earn interest, which is taxable.

Money Market Fund Sweep Feature - If available in my (our) jurisdiction, I (we) elect to have the Free Credit Balances in my (our) Account automatically invested (i.e., swept) into shares of a short-term liquidity fund. My (our) Free Credit Balances will be placed into a Fund as my (our) Primary Fund (as defined in the Money Fund Sweep feature section of the Account Agreement) depending upon my (our) jurisdiction. I (we) understand that the terms and conditions, including those regarding automatic investment and redemption, of the Money Fund Sweep feature section of the Account Agreement apply to the Fund, and I (we) agree to be bound by them. Funds may not be purchased or held by U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, U.S. persons or Cayman Island residents, and are not available in all countries. Distributions to investors who are not U.S. residents or citizens may not be subject to U.S. tax withholding provided the account holder(s) has (have) provided documentation of status required by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. I (we) understand that if I (we) open the Account while physically present in the U.S., I (we) will not have the option of using a Fund until I (we) complete an Authorization to Purchase Offshore Investment Shares when outside the U.S., and until that time I (we) select the taxable interest feature.
Free Credit Interest Feature - I (we) elect to keep my (our) Free Credit Balances at optionsXpress and earn taxable interest in accordance with the Free Credit Interest feature.
ما أدري ايش اختار؟؟

اختر الاختيار الثاني
NO thanks

تابع أيضاً فتح الحساب بالفيديو
فتح الحساب عند الوسطاء+شرح استخدامه:optionsXpress-تحديث12/12

كلا الموضوعين مرتبطين

قديم 02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
  المشاركه #81
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 7

السلام عليكم