03-02-2010, 10:18 PM
عضو هوامير المميز
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2007
نصائح جاكسون براون لابنه كـــــــــــــــــــــــــاملة
طبعا تعرفون هذي النصائح وقدر مرت على الاغلب منا بعضا منها
ولكن ولانها موجوده لدي كاملة بانزلها حلقة حلقه :4: :4: :4: مسوي مسلسل تركي :5: :5: :5:
بس والله كثيره 1532 مثل وابي اللي ينزل يقدر يستفاد منه اللي بيقرا ولا يترجم
1 2 3 اكشن
الحين بانزل اول مئة مثل
1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Have a dog.
3. Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
4. Remember other people's birthdays.
5. Never mention being on a diet.
6. Have a firm handshake.
7. Look people in the eye.
8. Say "thank you" a lot.
9. Say "please" a lot.
10. Learn to play a musical instrument.
11. Sing in the shower.
12. Use the good silver.
13. Learn a card trick.
14. Plant flowers every spring.
15. Own a great stereo system.
16. Be the first to say, "Hello."
17. Live beneath your means.
18. Drive inexpensive cars, but own the best house you can afford.
19. Buy great books even if you never read them.
20. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
21. Learn three clean jokes.
22. Wear polished shoes.
23. Floss your teeth.
24. Drink champagne for no reason at all.
25. Ask for a raise when you feel you've earned it.
26. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
27. Return all things you borrow.
28. Teach some kind of class.
29. Be a student in some kind of class.
30. Never buy a house without a fireplace.
31. Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards.
32. Once in your life own a convertible.
33. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
34. Learn to identify the music of Chopin, Mozart, and Beethoven.
35. Plant a tree on your birthday.
36. Donate two pints of blood every year.
37. Make new friends but cherish the old ones.
38. Keep secrets.
39. Take lots of snapshots.
40. Take a kid to the zoo.
41. Don't postpone joy.
42. Write "thank you" notes promptly.
43. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
44. Show respect for teachers.
45. Show respect for police officers and firefighters.
46. Give thanks before every meal.
47. Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade." Instead, learn the trade.
48. Keep a tight rein on your temper.
49. Buy vegetables from truck farmers who advertise with hand-lettered signs.
50. Put the cap back on the toothpaste.
51. Take out the garbage without being told.
52. Avoid overexposure to the sun.
54. Surprise loved ones with little unexpected gifts.
55. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
56. Save ten percent of what you earn.
57. Make the best of bad situations.
58. Always accept an outstretched hand.
59. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of
60. Admit your mistakes.
61. Ask someone to pick up your mail and daily paper when you're out of town. Those
are the first two things potential burglars look for.
62. Use your wit to amuse, not abuse.
63. Remember that all news is biased.
64. Take a photography course.
65. Let people pull in front of you when you're stopped in traffic.
66. Don't make the same mistake twice.
67. Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it.
68. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
70. Hug children after you discipline them.
71. Learn to make something beautiful with your hands.
72. Give to charity all the clothes you haven't worn during the past three years.
73. Never forget your anniversary.
74. Eat prunes.
75. Ride a bike.
76. Choose a charity in your community and support it generously with your time and
77. Don't take good health for granted.
78. When someone wants to hire you, even if it's for a job you have little interest in, talk
to them. Never close the door on an opportunity until you've had a chance to hear
the offer in person.
79. Don't mess with drugs, and don't associate with those who do.
80. Slow dance.
81. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
82. Steer clear of restaurants with strolling musicians.
83. In business and in family relationships, remember that the most important thing is
84. Forget the Joneses.
85. Never encourage anyone to become a lawyer.
86. Don't smoke.
87. Even if you're financially well-to-do, have your children earn and pay part of their
88. Even if you're financially well-to-do, have your children earn and pay for
89. Recycle old newspapers, bottles, and cans.
90. Refill ice cube trays.
91. Don't let anyone ever see you tipsy.
92. Never invest more in the stock market than you can afford to lose.
93. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come ninety percent of
all your happiness or misery.
94. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out.
95. Attend class reunions.
96. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
97. Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's just a daisy in a jelly glass.
98. Know how to type.
99. Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
100. Never buy a beige car.
ونخلي الدفعة الجايه بعد اعلانات الربع الاول ولا ايش رايكم:10: